Liberty Hospice Services can educate patients and their caregivers about a new type of living will, Five Wishes. Five Wishes expresses a patient’s personal, emotional, spiritual and medical wishes in clear, easy-to-understand terms. Five Wishes has earned praise for its thoughtful, intuitive approach to a patient’s end-of-life requests.
Five Wishes lets your family and doctors know:
- Who you want to make health care decisions for you when you can’t make them
- What medical treatments (such as life support) you want or don’t want
- How comfortable you want to be near the end of life
- How you want people to treat you
- What you want your loved ones to know before you pass
Liberty Hospice Services welcomes the opportunity to educate its patients and their loved ones about the Five Wishes program. To see if Liberty could provide services to you, visit our Service Area and Locations page.