While we love working with home care patients and their families throughout North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia, our primary goal is to provide a level of care that fosters independence and promotes a more active lifestyle. Thus, we accept a patient when:
- We believe that individual’s medical, nursing and social needs can be met adequately by our home healthcare team.
- The patient’s residence supports his or her well-being.
- Services are ordered by a physician
Liberty can make a personal evaluation of you or your loved one’s needs, and coordinate care options with your physician. Examples of qualifying criteria may include:
- New diagnosis or illness
- Recent exacerbation of a previous diagnosis or illness
- Introduction of a new medication
- Changes in medication dosage
- A recent fall
Liberty’s Full Continuum of Care
As a provider of both home care and hospice, Liberty HomeCare & Hospice Services is uniquely qualified to determine the proper treatment and course of action for a variety of situations.
As an added advantage, because we offer both services, our home care patients suffer no lapse of data or communication if they move toward hospice care. Medical professionals form relationships with both our home care and hospice teams, including all nurses and aides, and are informed quickly when a patient’s status changes.
It’s this full continuity of care that sets Liberty apart, makes us an asset for referring professionals, and affords a higher level of patient care.